Today’s Media Updates covers moves and changes at news titles including the Stylist, TheBusinessDesk.com and the Press and Journal.
News & Current Affairs
- Damian Bates has left his role of editor of the Press and Journal. He will continue to work with publisher Aberdeen Journals as chairman of the Fifth Ring communications Business. Press and Journal deputy editor, Richard Neville, will become editor-in-chief of Aberdeen Journals’ morning newspapers across Aberdeen and Dundee, responsible for both The Courier and The Press and Journal.
Business & Finance
- Kayley Worsley has started in her new role as Yorkshire editor at TheBusinessDesk.com. Kayley was previously PR and public affairs manager at Leeds Bradford Airport.
- Diana Goovaerts has been appointed US editor at Mobile World Live. Currently editor of Wireless Week, Diana will start her new role next month.
- Lucy Saxton has joined M & IT Magazine as a journalist.
- Anita Bhagwandas has joined Stylist in the role of beauty director.
The Vuelio Media Database lists thousands of journalists, bloggers, publications and media outlets.