Customer Support – Wire Specialist
JOB TITLE: Customer Support – Wire Specialist
REPORTS TO: Support Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
SUBSIDIARY & LOCATION:
AIMediaData Ltd (Vuelio)
79 Hatton Garden, London
Hybrid working pattern with 2-3 days in the office may be possible
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of clients in the marketing and communications industries. We combine AI technologies with human expertise to analyse data and create insights to understand what has impact on an organisation and their key audiences – from customers to stakeholders, politicians to influencers and the media.
The evolving Access Intelligence portfolio includes Isentia, the market-leading media monitoring, intelligence and insights solution provider; Pulsar, the most advanced audience intelligence and social listening platform; Vuelio, which provides monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools for politics, editorial and social media in one place; and ResponseSource, the network that connects journalists and influencers to the PR and communications industry.
Access Intelligence is an AIM-listed SaaS provider with over 1,000 employees across 10 countries. Our technology is used by 6,000 organisations every day, from global blue-chip enterprises and communications agencies to public sector organisations and not-for-profits.
The Customer Support – Wire Specialist will manage the Press Release Wire sending process ensuring first-class customer service, provide front-line support to our clients with regards to general enquiries. You’ll be the first point of contact for all Press Release Wire process enquiries and the point of contact for clients who engage the Live Chat software.
• Processing releases in line with Customer Service levels
• All administration duties accurately and professionally, in line with the agreed format and timescales.
• Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
• Communicating effectively with customers across telephone, email and chat support services to empathise with customers’ requirements.
• Prioritising support issues using documented guidance and common sense to resolve them within Service Level Agreements.
• Providing phone and online training.
• Providing support and assistance to team members, account managers, professional services and development to work collaboratively to achieve results.
• Managing, investigating and taking ownership of issues, and then seeing them through to resolution.
• Working on multiple cases at any one time, maintaining exceptional organisational skills and time-management.
• Operating with integrity, openness and honesty to represent the Vuelio business in the upmost professional manner at all times.
• Helping to document processes and guides and following required company practices.
• Answering the telephone and referring calls to the appropriate member of the team where appropriate.
• Building relationships with teams throughout the business to ensure excellence in sales and customer service.
• Being aware of and understanding the departmental and business targets; and the role that you play in their delivery.
• All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS).
• We can all play a part in creating the inclusive and diverse environment that enables us to do our best work through being welcoming to others, considerate of difference, responsible in our behaviour, constructive in disagreement and open to learn.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi task, with great attention to detail
• Strong administrative and organisational skills
• The ability to assess customer needs in an innovative, proactive and intuitive manner
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of the PR and media landscape is preferable
• A minimum of 1 year’s work experience in a relevant support role is essential.
We know that innovation thrives in teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we are explicitly seeking individuals who will bring diverse life experience, diverse educational background, diverse culture, and diverse work experience. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
SALARY, BONUS SCHEME & BENEFITS
Salary: £25,000 rising to £27,000 on successful completion of probation
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Life Assurance
• Access to Dental Insurance (self-paid)
• Perkbox Rewards Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Opt-in Private Healthcare (after successful completion of probation)
• Access to an in-house Wellness Manager for support with fitness, injury management, nutrition and meditation and, in the office, an in-house gym in which we run a range of wellbeing classes
• A friendly team and a range of soft benefits such as fruit and good coffee in the office, Cycle Scheme and company social activities