JOB TITLE: Insight Executive
REPORTS TO: Insight Lead
DIRECT REPORTS: None
SUBSIDIARY & LOCATION: Vuelio, 79 Hatton Garden, London (remote working whilst under COVID restrictions)
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries. Our technology helps them understand what’s important to their customers, stakeholders and their brand as they navigate a constantly changing world of influence online, in media, politics and social media. We provide practical tools and human insight to power their communications and realise a step change in awareness, reputation and engagement.
We’re an AIM listed PLC that is ambitious and growing – fast – with our long-term vision to create technologies that contribute to a world of open and effective communication. Our evolving portfolio includes Vuelio a leading media and political intelligence platform with monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools; Pulsar, an advanced social listening and audience intelligence platform; and ResponseSource, the network that connects media and influencers to the resources they need.
Our world of marketing, communications and politics is ever evolving, which is why we’re a first mover and constantly invest in our people, products and services to stay ahead.
In a nutshell, we are looking for someone who is well-organised, with an interest in PR and/or analysis, and with strong attention to detail. You will be joining a small Insights team which delivers detailed media analysis reports that add human insight to our media monitoring and social listening software.
This is an entry level role that would be suited either to recent graduates with some work experience in professional environments (preferably media and PR), or to someone in their first/second year of working within a project management, analysis or PR role, looking for a new challenge.
You will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations of Vuelio’s portfolio of Insight clients. This involves coordinating our analyst production teams to ensure the timely delivery of ongoing, high-quality media analysis reports; acting as day-to-day contact for both clients and production teams; quality control (proofreading and data checking) of media analysis reports, and onboarding of new clients.
- Coordinate production teams to ensure timely delivery of reporting
- Proofread and fact check media analysis reports to ensure quality
- Distribute reports to clients
- Support training and feedback sessions for production teams
- Support the implementation of client briefs and client onboarding, including report structure design
- Act as day-to-day contact for client questions
- Some hands-on production of media analysis (training provided)
- Work with Insight Lead to ensure sustained quality and growth opportunities where applicable
- All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- We can all play a part in creating the inclusive and diverse environment that enables us to do our best work through being welcoming to others, considerate of difference, responsible in our behaviour, constructive in disagreement and open to learn.
We will support you with training and build up your skillset and responsibilities over time. To be considered to this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Superior organisation skills – comfortable in multi-taking and working on multiple projects;
- Strong verbal communication skills that enable you to set expectations, give feedback and deliver training:
- Written communication skills – accurate proof reading is essential, and
- An analytical mindset and eye for detail.
Desired experience includes:
- Previous customer-facing role in which you have acted as a day-to-day contact;
- Use of CRM system, ideally Salesforce, and
- Work within PR/media analysis industry and knowledge of best practice frameworks.
SALARY, BONUS SCHEME & BENEFITS
Salary £21,000-25,000 depending on experience
- 22 days holidays rising to 27 days with service
- Life Assurance
- Access to Dental Insurance (self-paid)
- Perkbox Rewards Scheme
- Pension (auto-enrolment after 3 months with 4% employer contribution)
- Opt-in Private Healthcare (after successful completion of probation)
- Access to an in-house Wellness Manager for support with fitness, injury management, nutrition and meditation and, in the office, an in-house gym in which we run a range of wellbeing classes
- A friendly team and a range of soft benefits such as fruit and good coffee in the office, Cycle Scheme and company social activities