Customer Support Specialist
JOB TITLE: Customer Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: Support Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
SUBSIDIARY & LOCATION: AIMEDIADATA LTD,
79 Hatton Garden – Hybrid working possible
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of clients in the marketing and communications industries. We combine AI technologies with human expertise to analyse data and create insights to understand what has impact on an organisation and their key audiences – from customers to stakeholders, politicians to influencers and the media.
The evolving Access Intelligence portfolio includes Isentia, the market-leading media monitoring, intelligence and insights solution provider; Pulsar, the most advanced audience intelligence and social listening platform; Vuelio, which provides monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools for politics, editorial and social media in one place; and ResponseSource, the network that connects journalists and influencers to the PR and communications industry.
Access Intelligence is an AIM-listed SaaS provider with over 1,000 employees across 10 countries. Our technology is used by 6,000 organisations every day, from global blue-chip enterprises and communications agencies to public sector organisations and not-for-profits.
The role of Customer Support Specialist is to be a part of our outstanding Support team in order to provide excellent levels of customer service and support to users of our software products.
In this role you will gain comprehensive administration experience in a fast-moving and exciting SaaS environment. You will be involved with project planning and execution and will
be able to develop your client relationship skills.
• Communicate effectively across telephone, email and chat support services (e.g. Intercom) and show empathy for customer needs and concerns.
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times even whilst under pressure.
• Prioritise support issues using documented guidance and common sense and strive to resolve them within Service Level Agreements.
• Provide support and assistance to team members, account managers, professional services and development working collaboratively to achieve results.
• Manage, investigate and take ownership of issues, seeing them through to resolution.
• Ability to self-manage and work on multiple cases at any one time.
• Operate with integrity, openness and honesty and represent the business in the upmost professional manner at all times.
• Provide assistance to DevOps and other Support staff in troubleshooting any technical issues and effectively communicate this back to clients and stakeholders as appropriate.
• Provide daily email updates to Project team as required regarding status of project milestones.
• Present Project updates in scheduled project meetings with key stakeholders.
• All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS).
• We can all play a part in creating the inclusive and diverse environment that enables us to do our best work through being welcoming to others, considerate of difference, responsible in our behaviour, constructive in disagreement and open to learn.
Beneficial but not essential:
• experience in software application support;
• experience using Intercom; HTML and SQL experience to help diagnose issues, and
• good understanding of the PR and media landscape.
• Previous customer-facing work experience.
• Ability to think outside of the box and laterally, be proactive in thought and activity.
• Love of problem solving and seeking answers/solutions to issues.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word and PowerPoint, but particularly Excel as you will need to collect and organise data with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders including clients, technical colleagues and senior staff.
• Good organisation and administration skills.
• Adept at learning new computer software programs and systems.
• Supportive of others by treating them with dignity, respect and fairness