Migration Support Specialist (Temp to Perm)
JOB TITLE: Migration Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: Support Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
SUBSIDIARY & LOCATION: Vuelio, 79 Hatton Garden, London (remote working whilst under COVID restrictions)
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries. Our technology helps them understand what’s important to their customers, stakeholders and their brand as they navigate a constantly changing world of influence online, in media, politics and social media. We provide practical tools and human insight to power their communications and realise a step change in awareness, reputation and engagement.
We’re an AIM listed PLC that is ambitious and growing – fast – with our long-term vision to create technologies that contribute to a world of open and effective communication. Our evolving portfolio includes Vuelio a leading media and political intelligence platform with monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools; Pulsar, an advanced social listening and audience intelligence platform; and ResponseSource, the network that connects media and influencers to the resources they need.
Our world of marketing, communications and politics is ever evolving, which is why we’re a first mover and constantly invest in our people, products and services to stay ahead.
The new role of Migration Support Specialist is to be a part of our outstanding Support team in order to provide additional support during a planned migration project.
In this role you will gain comprehensive administration experience in a fast-moving and exciting SaaS environment. You will be involved with project planning and execution and will be able to develop your client relationship skills. This is currently a fixed-term project role which we anticipate will be extended beyond the initial three month term.
- Manage and maintain Project documentation providing accurate logs and tracking of Project milestones.
- Provide daily email updates to Project team as required regarding status of project milestones.
- Present Project updates in scheduled project meetings with key stakeholders
- Carry out necessary data analysis and system checks to confirm migration eligibility and readiness of proposed migration entities.
- Implement required system configuration changes as part of live migration tasks.
- Communicate with clients via telephone, email and Intercom, providing clarification on migration steps.
- Provide assistance to DevOps and other Support staff in troubleshooting any technical issues and effectively communicate this back to clients and stakeholders as appropriate.
- All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word and PowerPoint, but particularly Excel as you will need to collect and organise data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders including clients, technical colleagues and senior staff.
- Good organisation and administration skills.
- Adept at learning new computer software programs and systems.