People Team Assistant (HR Assistant)
JOB TITLE: People Team Assistant (HR Assistant)
REPORTS TO: HR Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
SUBSIDIARY & LOCATION: London, UK (Homeworking can be considered in line with company policy, but this role will require a minimum of three days in the office per week)
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of clients in the marketing and communications industries. We combine AI technologies with human expertise to analyse data and create insights to understand what has impact on an organisation and their key audiences – from customers to stakeholders, politicians to influencers and the media.
The evolving Access Intelligence portfolio includes Isentia, the market-leading media monitoring, intelligence and insights solution provider; Pulsar, the most advanced audience intelligence and social listening platform; Vuelio, which provides monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools for politics, editorial and social media in one place; and ResponseSource, the network that connects journalists and influencers to the PR and communications industry.
Access Intelligence is an AIM-listed SaaS provider with over 1,000 employees across 10 countries. Our technology is used by 6,000 organisations every day, from global blue-chip enterprises and communications agencies to public sector organisations and not-for-profits.
We now have a great opportunity for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join us as an HR Apprentice, with guidance and support from our small but experienced team, you will gain invaluable experience within a fast-paced HR role whilst also working towards a fully funded Level 3 in HR Support apprenticeship.
This is a newly created role, whereby you will provide support and assistance to our People Team in their day-to-day roles, whilst learning on the job. This will range from general administration support, assist with company recruitment and onboarding through to assisting on special projects.
This role may suit someone who is currently working in HR and looking for an opportunity within SaaS/Tech and to gain a qualification, or someone with general administrative experience who is keen to enter the world of HR.
The role holder will support the organisation by delivering efficient and effective day-to-day HR support and assistance to our People Team across all aspects of the employee life cycle; including employee onboarding, contracting and benefits, probation, training and development, holiday and absence tracking, payroll and employee offboarding.
You will be a key member of the people team, helping to champion our culture and employee experience. As such, you should have a passion for developing and implementing initiatives to improve the working environment.
General tasks will include:
– Maintaining and updating our information, including spreadsheets, databases and online platforms
– Producing and formatting data and reports (such as salary costs, employee engagement surveys etc.)
– Helping organise and structure our systems and information
– Creating and formatting letters and other HR paperwork
– Serving as point of contact on the phone and by email for internal and external HR-related enquiries and requests;
– Ad hoc administration, including meeting bookings
– Researching providers and drafting reports to summarise services
– Assisting with recruitment under the guidance of the Talent Acquisition Manager
– Assisting with our ‘Social Committee’ and company activities to create a great culture.
All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS).
We can all play a part in creating the inclusive and diverse environment that enables us to do our best work through being welcoming to others, considerate of difference, responsible in our behaviour, constructive in disagreement and open to learn.
The successful will be:
– Detail-orientated, organised and a proactive administrator; able to work with a high degree of accuracy
– Comfortable working with numbers and data, to produce reports and draw conclusions
– Confidential, able to work discreetly and keep information private
– A friendly and positive personality and flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
– Strong communication skills and a great writing style
– Digitally literate and willing to master new software tools
– An active interest in technology and software would be an advantage
This role will be initially be structured as an apprenticeship, but given the nature of the role we anticipate that the successful candidate will be a recent graduate (or equivalent), rather than a school leaver.
This role will be led by our HR Manager, so you will actively learn on the job and develop as a well-rounded HR professional. Prior working knowledge of HR would be advantageous, but is not essential.
SALARY, BONUS SCHEME & BENEFITS
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience
Apprenticeship Training: Time equivalent to one day per week split between on the job, training provider session (online or in person) and self-study/assignments
• 22 days holidays rising to 27 days holiday
• Life Assurance (4x salary)
• Access to Dental Insurance (self-paid)
• Perkbox Rewards Scheme
• Pension (auto-enrolment after 3 months with 4% employer contribution)
• Opt-in Private Healthcare (after successful completion of probation)
• Access to an in-house Wellness Manager for support with fitness, injury management, nutrition and meditation and, in the office, an in-house gym in which we run a range of wellbeing classes
• A friendly team and a range of soft benefits such as fruit and good coffee in the office, Cycle Scheme and company social activities.