Performance Marketing Executive
JOB TITLE: Performance Marketing Executive
REPORTS TO: Performance Marketing Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
SUBSIDIARY & LOCATION: Vuelio, 79 Hatton Garden, London
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries. Our technology helps them understand what’s important to their customers, stakeholders and their brand as they navigate a constantly changing world of influence online, in media, politics and social media. We provide practical tools and human insight to power their communications and realise a step change in awareness, reputation and engagement.
We’re an AIM listed PLC that is ambitious and growing – fast – with our long-term vision to create technologies that contribute to a world of open and effective communication. Our evolving portfolio includes Vuelio a leading media and political intelligence platform with monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools; Pulsar, an advanced social listening and audience intelligence platform; and ResponseSource, the network that connects media and influencers to the resources they need.
Our world of marketing, communications and politics is ever evolving, which is why we’re a first mover and constantly invest in our people, products and services to stay ahead.
This role is part of an integrated Access Intelligence Group Marketing team, working closely with other members of the team to deliver on the marketing KPIs aligned to the overall business objectives.
You are passionate about all things digital and are up to date with the latest paid/search best practices, platform developments and algorithm updates while also understanding the role of these channels in the greater marketing mix and overall business strategy.
Search Engine Optimisation & Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Analyse organic performance and improve the on-site visitor experience by A/B testing.
- Align Organic and Paid Search strategies with overall business objectives and maximise ROI.
- Increase the online visibility of the brand and products with core audiences.
- Carry out SEO site audits, monitor diagnostic tools and fix site errors
- Work with the wider marketing team on conversion rate optimisation across the different marketing channels and tactics.
- Keep up to date with industry developments through online resources, publications, blogs, and conduct SEO competitive analysis
- Monitor, report and work with the broader marketing team to improve KPIs and support the business strategy
Pay Per Click
- Daily management of paid search & paid social campaigns, including creation of ad copy and A/B testing.
- Report, track and measure paid campaign performance based on KPIs and benchmarks.
- Work with the wider team to set up strategies and plan paid search & social campaigns including consideration of creative and content to amplify impact
- Manage the paid budget to achieve ROI targets.
- Liaise with third party providers.
Information Security – All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role with at least 1-2 years of hands-on lead generation through paid channels, website optimisation and conversion rate optimisation
- An understanding of the commercials of online marketing activities, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Hands-on experience planning and running paid campaigns on search, display and social on Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Twitter Ads.
- Proven track record of delivering converted leads through search engine optimisation and paid channels.
- Experience using a variety of SEO tools (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs) and good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Understanding of recent history of Google algorithm updates.
- Team player, self-motivated, able to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc).
- Experience using WordPress.
- Experience working with large data sets
We know that innovation thrives in teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we are explicitly seeking individuals who will bring diverse life experience, diverse educational background, diverse culture, and diverse work experience. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
SALARY, BONUS SCHEME & BENEFITS
22 days holidays rising to 27 days with service
Access to Dental Insurance (self-paid)
Perkbox Rewards Scheme
Pension (auto-enrolment after 3 months with 4% employer contribution)
Opt-in Private Healthcare (after successful completion of probation)
Access to an in-house Wellness Manager for support with fitness, injury management, nutrition and meditation and, in the office, an in-house gym in which we run a range of wellbeing classes
A friendly team and a range of soft benefits such as fruit and good coffee in the office, Cycle Scheme and company social activities