Customer Support Specialist
JOB TITLE: Customer Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: Support Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
SUBSIDIARY & LOCATION: Vuelio, 79 Hatton Garden, London (remote working whilst under COVID restrictions)
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries. Our technology helps them understand what’s important to their customers, stakeholders and their brand as they navigate a constantly changing world of influence online, in media, politics and social media. We provide practical tools and human insight to power their communications and realise a step change in awareness, reputation and engagement.
We’re an AIM listed PLC that is ambitious and growing – fast – with our long-term vision to create technologies that contribute to a world of open and effective communication. Our evolving portfolio includes Vuelio a leading media and political intelligence platform with monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools; Pulsar, an advanced social listening and audience intelligence platform; and ResponseSource, the network that connects media and influencers to the resources they need.
Our world of marketing, communications and politics is ever evolving, which is why we’re a first mover and constantly invest in our people, products and services to stay ahead.
The role of Customer Support Specialist is to be a part of our outstanding Support team in order to provide excellent levels of customer service and support to users of our software products.
In this role you will gain comprehensive administration experience in a fast-moving and exciting SaaS environment. You will be involved with project planning and execution and will be able to develop your client relationship skills.
• Communicate effectively across telephone, email and chat support services (e.g. Intercom) and show empathy for customer needs and concerns.
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times even whilst under pressure.
• Prioritise support issues using documented guidance and common sense and strive to resolve them within Service Level Agreements.
• Provide support and assistance to team members, account managers, professional services and development working collaboratively to achieve results.
• Manage, investigate and take ownership of issues, seeing them through to resolution.
• Ability to self-manage and work on multiple cases at any one time.
• Operate with integrity, openness and honesty and represent the business in the upmost professional manner at all times.
• Provide assistance to DevOps and other Support staff in troubleshooting any technical issues and effectively communicate this back to clients and stakeholders as appropriate.
• Provide daily email updates to Project team as required regarding status of project milestones.
• Present Project updates in scheduled project meetings with key stakeholders.
• All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS).
• We can all play a part in creating the inclusive and diverse environment that enables us to do our best work through being welcoming to others, considerate of difference, responsible in our behaviour, constructive in disagreement and open to learn.
Beneficial but not essential:
• experience in software application support;
• experience using Intercom; HTML and SQL experience to help diagnose issues, and
Good understanding of the PR and media landscape.
• Previous customer-facing work experience.
• Ability to think outside of the box and laterally, be proactive in thought and activity.
• Love of problem solving and seeking answers/solutions to issues.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word and PowerPoint, but particularly Excel as you will need to collect and organise data with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders including clients, technical colleagues and senior staff.
• Good organisation and administration skills.
• Adept at learning new computer software programs and systems.
• Supportive of others by treating them with dignity, respect and fairness
We know that innovation thrives in teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we are explicitly seeking individuals who will bring diverse life experience, diverse educational background, diverse culture, and diverse work experience. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
SALARY, BONUS SCHEME & BENEFITS
Salary £23,000-25,000 depending on experience
22 days holidays rising to 27 days with service
Access to Dental Insurance (self-paid)
Perkbox Rewards Scheme
Pension (auto-enrolment after 3 months with 4% employer contribution)
Opt-in Private Healthcare (after successful completion of probation)
Access to an in-house Wellness Manager for support with fitness, injury management, nutrition and meditation and, in the office, an in-house gym in which we run a range of wellbeing classes
A friendly team and a range of soft benefits such as fruit and good coffee in the office, Cycle Scheme and company social activities