JOB TITLE: Implementation Consultant
REPORTS TO: Head of Data & Services
DIRECT REPORTS: None
SUBSIDIARY & LOCATION: AIMEDIADATA LTD, 79 Hatton Garden, London
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of clients in the marketing and communications industries. We combine AI technologies with human expertise to analyse data and create insights to understand what has impact on an organisation and their key audiences – from customers to stakeholders, politicians to influencers and the media.
The evolving Access Intelligence portfolio includes Isentia, the market-leading media monitoring, intelligence and insights solution provider; Pulsar, the most advanced audience intelligence and social listening platform; Vuelio, which provides monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools for politics, editorial and social media in one place; and ResponseSource, the network that connects journalists and influencers to the PR and communications industry.
Access Intelligence is an AIM-listed SaaS provider with over 1,000 employees across 10 countries. Our technology is used by 6,000 organisations every day, from global blue-chip enterprises and communications agencies to public sector organisations and not-for-profits.
The role of Implementation Consultant is to work with our commercial team to take on new clients, configure the Vuelio platform to their specific requirements and to support the them through their implementation process. Strong project management, consultancy and customer service skills must be demonstrated to be successful in this role. The role is required to take complete ownership of multiple projects and work to ensure their successful completion.
- Identification of the customer’s needs and their Communication, PR and Public Affairs strategies.
- Configuration of the customised Vuelio platforms in line with the customer’s requirements.
- Designing and implementing media monitoring searches using a variety of systems.
- Liaising with third party suppliers to deliver a seamless integrated service.
- Provision of bespoke customer product training.
- Managing multiple projects and meeting concurrent deadlines.
- Providing support and assistance to fellow professional services and customer support team members, account managers, and product/development and work collaboratively to achieve results.
- Making suggestions to improve our products and processes.
- Operating with integrity, openness and honesty to represent the business in a professional manner at all times.
- All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- We can all play a part in creating the inclusive and diverse environment that enables us to do our best work through being welcoming to others, considerate of difference, responsible in our behaviour, constructive in disagreement and open to learn.
- Experience working in a software environment – preferably SaaS model.
- Experience in professional SaaS implementation.
- Project Management within a client or consulting service.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused role preferably in a consultative capacity.
- Experience of positively tackling customer queries to satisfactory resolution.
- Training experience in Web-hosted systems.
- Computer literate and able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Expertise in business process analysis and problem resolution.
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and design suitable processes.
- At least 3 years’ experience of project management or system implementation preferred.
- Note: this role does not require any technical coding, though some HTML skills would be an advantage
We know that innovation thrives in teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we are explicitly seeking individuals who will bring diverse life experience, diverse educational background, diverse culture, and diverse work experience. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
SALARY, BONUS SCHEME & BENEFITS
Salary £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience, qualifications and industry exposure.
22 days holidays rising to 27 days with service
Access to Dental Insurance (self-paid)
Perkbox Rewards Scheme
Pension (auto-enrolment after 3 months with 4% employer contribution)
Opt-in Private Healthcare (after successful completion of probation)
Access to an in-house Wellness Manager for support with fitness, injury management, nutrition and meditation and, in the office, an in-house gym in which we run a range of wellbeing classes
A friendly team and a range of soft benefits such as fruit and good coffee in the office, Cycle Scheme and company social activities