JOB TITLE: Implementation Consultant
REPORTS TO: Head of Data & Services
DIRECT REPORTS: None
SUBSIDIARY & LOCATION: AIMEDIADATA LTD, 79 Hatton Garden, London
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries. Our technology helps them understand what’s important to their customers, stakeholders and their brand as they navigate a constantly changing world of influence online, in media, politics and social media. We provide practical tools and human insight to power their communications and realise a step change in awareness, reputation and engagement.
We’re an AIM listed PLC that is ambitious and growing – fast – with our long-term vision to create technologies that contribute to a world of open and effective communication. Our evolving portfolio includes Vuelio a leading media and political intelligence platform with monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools; Pulsar, an advanced social listening and audience intelligence platform; and ResponseSource, the network that connects media and influencers to the resources they need.
Our world of marketing, communications and politics is ever evolving, which is why we’re a first mover and constantly invest in our people, products and services to stay ahead.
The role of Implementation Consultant is to work with our commercial team to take on new clients, configure the Vuelio platform to their specific requirements and to support the them through their implementation process. Strong project management, consultancy and customer service skills must be demonstrated to be successful in this role. The role is required to take complete ownership of multiple projects and work to ensure their successful completion.
- Identification of the customer’s needs and their Communication, PR and Public Affairs strategies.
- Configuration of the customised Vuelio platforms in line with the customer’s requirements.
- Designing and implementing media monitoring searches using a variety of systems.
- Liaising with third party suppliers to deliver a seamless integrated service.
- Provision of bespoke customer product training.
- Managing multiple projects and meeting concurrent deadlines.
- Providing support and assistance to fellow professional services and customer support team members, account managers, and product/development and work collaboratively to achieve results.
- Making suggestions to improve our products and processes.
- Operating with integrity, openness and honesty to represent the business in a professional manner at all times.
- All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Experience working in a software environment – preferably SaaS model.
- Experience in professional SaaS implementation.
- Project Management within a client or consulting service.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused role preferably in a consultative capacity.
- Experience of positively tackling customer queries to satisfactory resolution.
- Training experience in Web-hosted systems.
- Computer literate and able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Expertise in business process analysis and problem resolution.
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and design suitable processes.
- At least 3 years’ experience of project management or system implementation preferred.
- Note: this role does not require any technical coding, though some HTML skills would be an advantage