Product Training Manager
JOB TITLE: Product Training Manager
REPORTS TO: Head of Services
DIRECT REPORTS: Immediately: None
Longer term: Junior Product Trainer (new role)
SUBSIDIARY & LOCATION: Vuelio, 79 Hatton Garden, London (remote working whilst under COVID restrictions)
Access Intelligence is a tech innovator, delivering high quality SaaS products that address the fundamental business needs of more than 3,500 global brands in the PR, communications and marketing industries. Our technology helps them understand what’s important to their customers, stakeholders and their brand as they navigate a constantly changing world of influence online, in media, politics and social media. We provide practical tools and human insight to power their communications and realise a step change in awareness, reputation and engagement.
We’re an AIM listed PLC that is ambitious and growing – fast – with our long-term vision to create technologies that contribute to a world of open and effective communication. Our evolving portfolio includes Vuelio a leading media and political intelligence platform with monitoring, insight, engagement and evaluation tools; Pulsar, an advanced social listening and audience intelligence platform; and ResponseSource, the network that connects media and influencers to the resources they need.
Our world of marketing, communications and politics is ever evolving, which is why we’re a first mover and constantly invest in our people, products and services to stay ahead.
The new role of Product Training Manager is to be a part of our outstanding Customer Success team to design and deliver first-class product training to both clients and internal staff.
In this role you be responsible for the creation, administration and delivery of training programs for clients and employees, identifying training needs and monitoring the effectiveness of delivered training sessions.
You will work closely alongside the Support, Professional Services, Product and Marketing teams to deliver your goals.
You will be leading the training team and be responsible for the performance and professional development of your subordinates.
• Review internal and external product training requirements.
• Lead on product training strategy creation
• Lead on product training delivery, including the development and administration of a training calendar to be booked by internal stakeholders from Support, PS and Account Management.
• Work with the Product and Marketing teams on the creation of consistent and effective internal and external training documentation.
• Deliver regular online training sessions (Vuelio Academy Classes) and, as appropriate F2F training and individual support to new starters and to colleagues in response to product and system changes.
• Take responsibility for the training of all onboarded clients.
• Create a product knowledge assessment for the business to help identify training needs,
• Work with Customer Success to identify clients not using areas of the platform and pro-actively offer training, using Intercom.
• Work alongside Support and PS management to create a training path on internal tools, such as Moreover Metabase, Newsfeed Importers, Octopus Deploy etc.
• Work with Support to identify which support case trends could be affected by improved training and address them.
• Provide a monthly report to Head of Services with updates on outcomes, concerns and remedial training needed using KPIs including NPS/CSAT scores based on training, and Assessment scores of internal product tests.
• Use sales team and customer feedback to constantly improve training content.
• Review the effectiveness of training sessions though internal learner feedback.
• Lead, manage and motivate direct report to ensure high performance, recognise talent and support development.
• All staff have a responsibility and an essential role to play in safeguarding Access Intelligence’s information and that of its customers. You are required to take all reasonable steps to comply with the Access Intelligence Information Security Policy and the polices and processes outlined in the Access Intelligence Information Security Management System (ISMS).
• We can all play a part in creating the inclusive and diverse environment that enables us to do our best work through being welcoming to others, considerate of difference, responsible in our behaviour, constructive in disagreement and open to learn.
• Experience of delivering online product training, ideally SaaS products
• A charismatic and engaging training and presentation delivery style.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word and PowerPoint and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders including clients, technical colleagues and senior staff.
• Good organisation and administration skills.
• Proficient user of Intercom
• Passionate about the development of digital skills, acting as a champion for change.
• Ideally, experience of designing and developing compelling product training content.
We know that innovation thrives in teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we are explicitly seeking individuals who will bring diverse life experience, diverse educational background, diverse culture, and diverse work experience. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
SALARY, BONUS SCHEME & BENEFITS
22 days holidays rising to 27 days with service
Access to Dental Insurance (self-paid)
Perkbox Rewards Scheme
Pension (auto-enrolment after 3 months with 4% employer contribution)
Opt-in Private Healthcare (after successful completion of probation)
Access to an in-house Wellness Manager for support with fitness, injury management, nutrition and meditation and, in the office, an in-house gym in which we run a range of wellbeing classes
A friendly team and a range of soft benefits such as fruit and good coffee in the office, Cycle Scheme and company social activities