Today’s Media Updates covers moves and changes at news titles including the Financial Times, Sunday Times Style, Wallpaper* and Fabulous.
Business & News
- The Financial Times has made four editorial appointments:
- Pilita Clark has been appointed business columnist and associate editor. She will write a weekly column focusing on modern life.
- Lyndsey Jones has been appointed executive editor.
- Robin Kwong has been appointed head of digital delivery under editorial director Robert Shrimsley.
- Paul Murphy has been appointed investigations editor.
- Robert Dalling has been appointed senior reporter at the South Wales Evening Post. Robert was previously a senior reporter at the Llanelli Star.
- Wallpaper* has made two editorial appointments: Tony Chambers has been appointed brand and content director, and Sarah Douglas has been appointed editor.
- Sarah Jossel has been promoted to beauty director at Sunday Times Style. Sarah was previously beauty editor at the title.
- Catherine Bennion-Pedley has been appointed acting lifestyle director at Fabulous, covering Farzana Ali while she is on sabbatical. Catherine was previously lifestyle editor at the title.
- Keza MacDonald has returned from maternity leave to her role as editor at KOTAKU UK.
The Vuelio Media Database lists thousands of journalists, bloggers, publications and media outlets. Find out more here…