Today’s Media Updates covers moves and changes at UK titles including Newsquest Media’s acquisitions, Press and Journal, Wall Street Journal and Beautiful South.
News & Politics
- Newsquest Media Group has acquired NWN Media Ltd, bringing 13 local news brands from North and mid Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire into the publisher’s portfolio.
- Neil Drysdale has been appointed chief news features writer at the Press and Journal. Neil was previously the assistant news editor at the title.
- Lois Forster has been appointed editor at Beautiful South magazine.
- We Love Pop is coming to an end. The final issue of the magazine will be on sale 18 October 2017.
- The Wall Street Journal has closed it’s Europe edition.
- Calum Parry has been appointed reporter at Banking Technology.
The Vuelio Media Database lists thousands of journalists, bloggers, publications and media outlets. Discover more about our database.