Today’s Media Updates covers moves and changes at UK and international titles including Hugh Hefner, Vogue, Auto Express, UKTN and Hairdressers Journal International.
- Hugh Hefner, who founded the Playboy media empire, has died at the age of 91.
News & Politics
- Yessi Bello Perez has been appointed editor at UKTN. Yessi was previously senior reporter at the website. Yessi replaces Emily Spaven who will be joining LinkedIn as UK news editor.
- David Lord has been appointed acting deputy editor at The Courier and Advertiser (Dundee). David was previously assistant editor (news) at the title.
- Giles Hattersley has been appointed features director at Vogue. Giles was previously a journalist at the Sunday Times.
- Dan Smith has been appointed editorial assistant at Auto Express.
- Charlotte Grant-West has been appointed content editor at Hairdressers Journal International. Charlotte was previously a features writer at Boots Health and Beauty.
The Vuelio Media Database lists thousands of journalists, bloggers, publications and media outlets. Find out more about our database.