Today’s Media Updates covers moves and changes at news titles including Vanity Fair, the Sunday Times, Press Association and REFINERY29.
- Graydon Carter, the editor-in-chief of Vanity Fair, will leave the publication in December. Over his 25-year tenure, Graydon became one of the biggest names in magazine publishing.
News & Current Affairs
- David Collins has been appointed Northern correspondent and crime reporter at the Sunday Times. David was previously deputy insight editor at the paper.
- Siobhan Fenton has joined the Press Association as a reporter based in their Stormont office.
- Kevin Beirne has been appointed deputy editor at Football.London.
Business & Finance
- Adam Waring has been appointed editor at N-Photo replacing former editor Paul Grogan.
- Alice Casely-Hayford has been promoted to fashion director at REFINERY29. Alice was previously fashion editor at the website.
- Dawn Alford has been appointed editor at Kensington & Chelsea Magazine and Notting Hill & Holland Park Magazine, as well as a contributor for Luxury London.
The Vuelio Media Database lists thousands of journalists, bloggers, publications and media outlets.