Today’s Media Updates covers moves and changes at news titles including the Daily Mirror, Sunday Times Style, Ideal Home, Woman and Now magazine.
News & Current Affairs
- Martin Bagot has been promoted to health and science correspondent at the Daily Mirror.
- Alan Martin has been promoted to deputy editor at Alphr. Alan was previously the news editor at the website.
- Thomas McMullan has been promoted to features editor at Alphr. Thomas was previously a senior staff writer at the website.
Business & Finance
- Laura Whitcombe has returned from maternity leave to her role as product editor at This is Money.
- Pepi Sapal has been appointed B2B reporter, Business & Brands at TRBusiness.
- Catherine Westwood has been appointed editor in chief across Woman, Woman’s Own, Woman’s Weekly and Now magazines.
- Steph Durrant has been appointed senior features editor at Ideal Home and Style at Home. Steph was previously content editor across Time Inc. UK’s Home Content team.
- Anisha Parbhakar-Brown has been appointed fashion assistant at the Sunday Times Style. Anisha was previously a fashion intern at Red Magazine.
The Vuelio Media Database lists thousands of journalists, bloggers, publications and media outlets.