Today’s Media Updates covers moves and changes at news titles including Stylist, Harper’s Bazaar, MDM and Alphr.
News & Current Affairs
- Monica Horridge has been appointed associate editor across Alphr and expertreviews. She was previously managing editor across the titles.
Business & Finance
- Phil Martin has been appointed digital editor at MDM, the publisher of International Fire Protection, International Fire Fighter, Asia Pacific Fire and Gulf Fire magazines. Phil is retiring from his 34-year career in the UK Fire and Rescue Service where he served in a wide range of roles at all ranks including Chief Fire Officer.
- Karen Fletcher has been appointed editor at Modern Building Services, replacing Ken Sharpe who retired in August.
- Arabella Greenhill has been appointed fashion director at Stylist. Arabella is a former fashion director at InStyle.
- Charlotte Davey has been promoted to junior fashion and jewellery editor across Harper’s Bazaar and Town & Country. Charlotte was formerly senior fashion assistant at the title.
- Peter Byrne has been appointed web editor at HomeStyle. Peter will take up the role alongside his existing position as web editor at LandLove.
The Vuelio Media Database lists thousands of journalists, bloggers, publications and media outlets.