Nine agencies will battle it at the next live final of the Creative Shootout, on Thursday 24 January 2019.
The nine agencies submitted 60 seconds worth of ‘creativity’, which was then judged by an industry panel. They will now have the chance to show off their creative clout on stage at BAFTA for a cause that is literally global – plastic pollution – for the Shootout’s cause of the year, A Plastic Planet (APP).
The nine agency finalists span PR, digital and marketing disciplines. They are:
- 3 Monkeys Zeno, Global creative communications consultancy
- 72 Point, Content-driven PR agency
- Brands2Life, Multi-discipline communications agency
- Fever, PR, social and influencer agency
- Raw London, Branded content agency
- Ready10, PR and SEO agency
- Stein IAS, B2B marketing and advertising agency
- Talker Tailor Trouble Maker, Creative communications agency
- Wire, Creative brand, design and digital agency
As with the 2018 Live Final, where reigning champions Raw London triumphed with their ‘Any shape – any size’ campaign for FareShare, teams will be given a real brief from A Plastic Planet on the day – and then have just four hours to turn it into a compelling creative campaign.
Having drawn straws to determine the running order, they then pitch it on stage at BAFTA in just ten minutes to a live audience and the judges. The winner is crowned live on stage in the evening and the winning agency will get to work with APP to see their idea come to life – as Raw London has done this summer with FareShare.
Serious bragging rights as ‘the UK’s most creative agency’ are up for grabs.
Vuelio is delighted to once again be sponsoring the Creative Shootout and supporting creativity in the industry.
Creative Shootout Founder Johnny Pitt said: ‘The quality of entries was off the scale this year and our brave agencies now have the opportunity for creative fame, as well as to make a marked difference to a blight that affects every single one of us.’
The 2019 judging panel includes:
- Ali Hannan, CEO, Creative Equals
- Chaka Sobhani, chief creative officer, Leo Burnett
- Colette Foster, creative director, Full Fat TV
- James Herring, co-founder, Taylor Herring
- Nishma Robb, marketing director, Google
- Johnny Pitt, founder, The Creative Shootout
- Riyadh Khalaf, Influencer
- Sian Sutherland, co-founder, A Plastic Planet