This week’s Political Updates, covers moves and changes at all levels of government.
Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Richard Oirschot, Mary Chapman and William Trower have been appointed as Non-Executive Directors of the Insolvency Service.
Department of Health
- Michael Rawlins has been reappointed Chair of the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency.Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport
- Joyce Bridges, Carol Marlow, Eric Reynolds and Gerald Russel have been reappointed as Trustees of the Royal Museums Greenwich.
House of Commons
- The House of Commons is in recess. The House will return on Tuesday 5th September.
House of Lords
- The House of Lords is in recess. The House will return on Tuesday 5th September.
- The Scottish Parliament is in recess until Tuesday 5 September.
- The Welsh Assembly is in recess until Monday 18th September.
- The European Parliament is in recess until Monday 21st August.