Today’s Media Updates covers moves and changes at UK titles including The Scottish Sun, Daily Express, HELLO and Drapers.
News & Politics
- Craig Jackson has been appointed news editor at The Scottish Sun. Craig was previously news editor at the Sunday Post.
- Adam Miller has been promoted to TV editor at the Daily Express Online. Adam was previously senior TV reporter at the site.
- Elle Sixsmith has been appointed beauty writer across HELLO Fashion Monthly and Hello Fashion. Elle was previously a beauty assistant at Marie Claire.
- Colm Ahern has been promoted to deputy editor at VIDEOGAMER.com. Colm was previously content editor at the site.
- Incisive Media has moved to a new office at New London House at 172 Drury Lane, close to both Holborn and Covent Garden tube stations. This follows a management buyout in April this year. The company has also refreshed its logo and corporate design.
- Alice Sholl has been appointed senior reporter at Drapers.
The Vuelio Media Database lists thousands of journalists, bloggers, publications and media outlets. Learn more about the database.