Last Updated 13/12/12.
- @markcoruk (Lose That Tyre)
- @JayMcNeill (JAY MCNEILL’s BLOG)
- @russmcox (Trains, Travels)
- @Mysitcomlife (Just One More Mile)
- @FitnessBlogg3r (FITNESS BLOGGER)
- @runningokinuk Running OK in the UK
- @fairweatherrun (fairweatherrunner)
- @naominf (These days, I call myself a runner…)
- @thefitwriter (The Fit Writer)
- @Justagirl1978 (JAG’S FITNESS BLOG)
Also see Cision’s Top 10 UK Fitness and Exercise Blogs.
The fundamentals of working with these fitness and exercise blogs on Twitter are the same as with traditional journalists at traditional media outlets: respect their schedules; take time to read their material to learn their interests; and only contact them if/when they want to be contacted. All these blogs can be found in the CisionPoint media database.