The seventh annual Beauty Shortlist Awards will take place in London on Friday, 2 March 2018. Run by the Beauty Shortlist team, including top blogger and editor Fiona Klonarides, the Beauty Shortlist Awards are widely respected in the beauty industry for their independent accolades.
The awards are also open to submissions from international beauty, health and men’s grooming brands, for the second year in a row.
The Judging panels this year are spread across three continents – taking in London, New York and Australia. The Panels include:
- Red carpet, cruelty-free humane society ambassador Justine Jenkins, who has been the make-up artist for Fearne Cotton and Eleanor Tomlinson
- Health coach and yoga and beauty expert Amber Macintosh (Dandelion Wellbeing)
- Contributing beauty editor and freelance beauty/lifestyle writer Helen Wilson-Beevers (Marie Claire, Stylenest, Cosmopolitan)
- TV fashion stylist and on-air presenter Dawn Del Russo (Access Hollywood, E!, Cosmopolitan, Vogue Italy)
- Her sister, makeup artist Denise Del Russo
- Beauty + Content founder and beauty photographer Amy Schneider
- Holly Spierings, creator of award-winning makeup brand Eye of Horus Cosmetics
- Eco-luxe skincare blogger Arjun Sudhir
There will be 20 judges in total, who over six months will test every entered product thoroughly and evaluate it for efficacy, texture, scent, packaging, and numerous other factors. There are 179 open categories – find out more about the categories here.
The closing date for all entries is Friday 17 November.
The Beauty Shortlist is just of thousands of blogs that appear on the Vuelio Influencer Database. Want to know more?